The new release is finally here. If you tried out SciFi Texture MINIPACK FREE Sample, released 10 days ago, you know that this SciFi Texture MINIPACK was worth the wait.
To award your loyalty and patience, this release comes with a special offer.
We are launching Minutehour Studio’s Instagram Page and if you are among:
– first 10 followers you will get SciFi Texture MINIPACK and SCIFI Texture MEGAPACK for FREE (total value of 34.99$)
– next 10 followers will also get a free bonus, but only SciFi Texture MINIPACK
– and last but not least 50 new Instagram followers will get a promo code for buying any Minutehour Studio’s pack on Gumroad for 50% OFF of regular price.
Visit and follow Minutehour Studio on Instagram to receive promo code through Instagram Direct Message.
If you prefer Facebook/Twitter to Instagram, the same principle will apply:
– for Like and Share on Facebook, or
– Follow and Retweet on Twitter about this one-time special offer.
Select your weapon of choice – Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and get your FREE SciFi Texture Pack or any other pack from our store for 50% OFF.
First 10 fastest Followers on Instagram already got their free SciFi Texture MINIPACK and SciFi Texture MEGAPACK.
Another 10 Instagram Followers also got their free SciFi Texture MINIPACK promo code, and from now on we are giving promo code for 50% discount.
About SciFi Texture MINIPACK
This pack contains 6 substance textures and 5 associated modular 3d models, as well as SciFi corridor scene that can be seen in the showcase video and renderings. All textures are randomizable, seamless, 4k* and have numerous controls such as paint peeling, rust, scratches, paint/metal/rust color, roughness etc. Suitable for PBR and classic workflow, also has V-ray supported outputs.
Panel models are given in FBX and OBJ formats, with set up UVs.
Included with 5 textures is additional plain substance material peeling paint metal, that can be used to keep the scene uniform with additional different models.
– Base Color
– Ambient Occlusion
– Vray IOR
– Vray Reflection
*Max resolution depends upon cooking size limit and your hardware capabilities, it can be set up to 32k in Substance Player, though it’s set to 4k by default.